I suppose if we had "children" or "hobbies" we'd have more stuff to post. But we don't. And I hate to bore you with details of our dinner at California Pizza Kitchen or our outing to Hollywood Video. I promise, in the near future, we will have some major events to report:
- August. My birthday month. We might do a weekend in Laguna Beach.
- September. Tchaikovsky at the Hollywood Bowl. Avenue Q.
- November. Big trip to Southeast Asia.
I know. It's embarassing. Bear with me. I'll try to keep the posts witty.
5 comments:
Wow! Renee. The blog has so much **content** I love it. I love that Israel is one of your favorite places. I think I remember you and Leigh describing it as "stinky and wierd" which is pretty damn accurate. Just kidding - Israel and I are on the outs right now. Anyway, keep up the great work. Jackie Jack would be proud.
We loved Israel! Burned-out buildings, 100-degree heat, crazy Orthodox Jews calling me a whore, soaking in a Dead Sea pool with eczema and psoriasis encrusted patients... What's not to love?
not much. i can't stand the place.
What am I chopped liver? We've been friends for like 17 years and I get no props. Like I don't even exist...You might NEVER see the gargoyle again so take that!
you girls are making me laugh...I love this blog!!!!
Post a Comment