Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wine Party Ideas

I'm hosting a Girls Night wine party this weekend. Any ideas for shwanky appetizers?

9 comments:

Josh said...

C'mon guys -- PANTY RAID!

Unknown said...

who is josh?

Unknown said...

i think fruit kabobs are fabulous - pineapple, strawberry, kiwi, grape and orange on a skewer - you could even do a rasberry dipping sauce.

you can also skewer cherry tomato, mozzarella and and a basil leaf with balsamic vinagrette.

Josh said...

Who is Julie?

Unknown said...

i think josh and i should start our own blog.

Josh said...

Let's!

Renee said...

Well now I CAN'T send out my blog address to anyone else - you two are sooooo embarrassing! They'll think I have crazy friends (which I do). I'm going to have to let others in on my blog before you guys completely take it over.

By the way - I made the cherry tomato thing. Fruit kebabs would have been fabulous!! Next time.

Jill said...

Here is a swanky appetizer straight from the kitchen of that famous 30 minute meal maker....Rachael Ray!!! First cut your favorite hearty grain bread in 2" squares(quarters). Brown both sides in E.V.O.O. Drain bread on paper towel. Layer with slice of mozzarella cheeze, slice of tomato(plum tomato is Rachel's preference), and top with fresh basil leaf. Place in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Healthy and elegant. I love your blog!

Renee said...

That sounds so good! I'm going to host another party so I can make all these great appetizers!