i never had a honeymoon and i probably never will. i was married in the middle east and i had to spend time with dudu's 400 relatives in all of my free time. dudu works 7 days a week and i will probably be pregnant for the next 15 years. if renee doesn't go on a vacation with me, i will never have one. i will just schlep back and forth to israel with my kids, crying.
Julie you are fabulous..You look beautiful and I have tears in my eyes that I couldn't be there in my bunker gear celebrating with you..I don't know if I'll get over it...
6 comments:
Awwwww - you got me. I couldn't stay away. I can't believe I have top billing on your blog. This is such an honor. Don't be jealous Josh...
I'm confused. Are Julie and Julie the same person? Why are you reading blogs on your honeymoon?
She was married back in June. I'm sucking up to her.
i never had a honeymoon and i probably never will. i was married in the middle east and i had to spend time with dudu's 400 relatives in all of my free time. dudu works 7 days a week and i will probably be pregnant for the next 15 years. if renee doesn't go on a vacation with me, i will never have one. i will just schlep back and forth to israel with my kids, crying.
Julie you are fabulous..You look beautiful and I have tears in my eyes that I couldn't be there in my bunker gear celebrating with you..I don't know if I'll get over it...
Of all the 7,000 pictures from Julie's wedding, this one's my favorite - Julie, you're just glowing!! (and it's not the Middle Eastern heat).
Okay, enough about Julie, this is MY blog....
Post a Comment