Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our love has limits

If I had the talent for it, I would have become a photographer, because they make a shitload of money. Or, at least, they charge a shitload of money. We wanted to get professional photos of Grant now that he's smiling and his hair has grown back in. But one photographer quoted us almost $700, and even JC Penney and Target will cost a couple of hundred (and they don't even give you the digital images). What a racket.

So here's my amateurish attempt at photography while we find a happy middle ground. To order prints, or to see all the photos, go to our Shutterfly site.








3 comments:

Josh said...

I like the pee pee under the blanket shot. Very tasteful.

Renee said...

I didn't post the nude photo. I think you can get arrested for kiddie porn for stuff like that.

The Nix Family said...

You did a great job! If I had known he had such wonderful fat bracelets all the way up his arm, I would've taken his sweater off when you visited the other day. I needed a snack.