Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Infant King

Grant had lots of visitors this week, and he was treated like royalty - for four days, his feet barely touched the ground with all the holding and rocking and kissing.

First Grandma Renee came in:


Then Grandpa Fred joined a few days later and brought Grant's first piece of sports equipment - foam baseballs:


Turns out, Grant has quite the arm (and if he keeps growing, he'll be tall enough to make a pretty good pitcher):


Then, Aunt Doris and cousin Lynn came for the day, and Bena joined us, so we had a full house. Needless to say, Grant didn't sleep much on Saturday. But he did get tons of love, and Leigh and I were thankful to have the help.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

How come I wasn't invited?

p.s Tell Fred that I loved his portrayal of Grandpa Joe in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."