One in an occasional series
This is the first post in my "too much information" series.
(The ex-journalists will appreciate the "one in an occasional series" notation. Translation: sometimes I'll feel like writing about this. Sometimes I won't. But the "occasional" keeps me from having any real accountability.)
Saw the midwife today, and I'm 90% effaced, a little more than 1 cm dilated and the baby is at 0 station. In other words, he's practically falling out. The midwife couldn't believe how far down he was. It doesn't mean anything - it could still be another week or two before I go into labor, but for some reason, I feel very accomplished, so I had to share.
Plus, I was really looking forward to using the word "vaginal" in a blog post.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
TMI....
I've been using the word "vaginal" in blog posts for years.
Hi Renee & Leigh.
Grant is such a beautiful baby. I'm glad everything went well. You guys must be tired. Get some sleep.
Grant is going to love his nursery.
Donna
Post a Comment